Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Marchesa

Is AMAZING.
I mean, super duper awesomely epically amazing.
Up until recently I've browsed over their collections, but I didn't really spend time looking at all the beautiful designs and materials they use, UNTIL NOW. Last night I spent at least 40 minutes going through some of the latest collections and I had at least 9 mini-heart attacks when I was faced with exquisite breathtaking gowns.

My new goal in life:

Own at least ONE Marchesa gown.

Here are only a FEW of my FAVOURITES...
I had to throw in the picture of that gorgeous cream coloured jacket. I want it. SO badly. I would wear it EVERY SINGLE DAY. I think I have a thing for jackets...

MARCHESA I LOVE YOU <3


P.S. I just did a quick search and an average Marchesa dress is around $6000 AUD.
I know what I want for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment