I've always had a thing against Emily Blunt- mainly because everyone tells me I look like her.Like, literally-EVERYONE. Even people I don't know. It drives me nuts. So when I saw style.com named her 5th best dressed as well as The 7pm Project last night for the Golden Globes, I was torn. I mean, herself aside, her Dolce and Gabanna light pink dress is absolutely gorgeous. I love how it's fitted but she's not buldging out the sides of it.
The mermaid finish at the end gives it a soft touch and there is the right amount of fabric flowing out...she doesn't look overwhelmed by material making her look like a cupcake.
I would of loved to see her hair longer with a messy side bun, therefore being able to wear some diamond dangly earrings. It would have looked classy and elegant. For me, her hair seems too casual for the Globes.
P.S. I really do love her clutch, I've seen that style of clutch become more and more popular lately. I want it.
Now.

No comments:
Post a Comment